Pay My Rent
All payments must be in the form of Online E-Pay (through our website), cashiers check or money order. Rent is due on the 1st day of each month.
Cashiers checks and money orders must be delivered to our office located at:
6707 Gessner Road
Houston, TX 77040
Online Rent Payments: As a courtesy, we do accept payments online via the Tenant Portal. If Payments are split between residents, the first payment must clear before the second payment can be made. Late fees are automatically assessed and charged to accounts until the rent has been paid in full. We do not waive late fees due to issues with the EPayment system, internet issues, Holidays, etc.
Payment Questions: Please send your questions through the tenant portal for the quickest response or Email Us .Pay My Rent
Submit A Maintenance Request
Camillo Properties requires all residents to submit all their maintenance requests on the tenant portal. If the item(s) repaired are found to be resident caused, the resident could be charged back for the repair cost.
What to Expect
- The resident will be contacted within three business days after their maintenance request submission by phone, text, or email.
- The service team may need to send employees or contractors to the home to inspect/repair the issue which will occur during normal business hours Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. An individual at least 18 years of age must be present at the home on the scheduled day of service
- Our residents do share some responsibility with the up-keep and general maintenance of the home. Refer to the resident responsibilities listed on the website and/or your lease agreement
- If you have an emergency, please contact the emergency service provider and then submit a maintenance request
- If a repair representative has made three attempts on separate occasions to schedule with the tenant and is unsuccessful, the maintenance request will be closed.