If your home is broken into, notify Camillo Properties immediately so the property can be secured. The lock/door will be replaced free-of-charge if a police report is supplied.
An emergency is considered a hazardous or dangerous issue that could endanger the welfare of the resident or damage the property itself if not addressed immediately. Below is a list of common emergencies:
- Plumbing leak inside the home causing an area to flood
- Entire house plumbing stoppage
- Without power (contact electric provider first to confirm there is not an interrupttion in service)
- Without potable water (contact your utility provider first to determine there is not an interruption in service)
- Without heat when the outside temperature is below 50°F
- Without air conditioning when the outside temperature is above 90°F
- Strong Smell of gas
*If you use the emergency service for a non-emergency event, you will be charged on your ledger for the services conducted. *
After you have called the emergency service provider, you are still required to submit a maintenance request on the tenant portal to document your service request.
Submit Maintenance Request
||Air Conditioning & Heating
|Residents North of I-10:
Residents South of I-10
Camillo Properties takes care of the exterior structure, major plumbing, electrical, heating, cooling, windows, and Camillo appliances in the home. Our residents do share some responsibility with the up-keep and general maintenance as notated in the lease agreement.
Emergency Water Shutoff
Locate the plumbing line with a red valve on the exterior of the garage to turn the water off to the home. Another option is to locate the rectangle water meter box in the front yard close to the street and use a T-tool to turn the valve off.
DALLAS & SAN ANTONIO
Locate the circular water meter box in the front yard close to the street and turn the red valve. Another option is to locate the rectangle water meter box in the front yard close to the street and use a T-tool to turn the value off.
IRRIGATION SHUT OFF - HOUSTON
To turn off water to only the irrigation system, turn both valves to the OFF position.
Emergency Gas Shutoff
To turn the gas off in the kitchen: locate the gas valve under the kitchen cabinet to the left/right of the stove and turn the valve in the opposite direct of the gas line.
GAS SHUTOFF VALVE IN KITCHEN
Emergency Electric Shutoff
Locate the breaker box on the interior/exterior of the garage. Open the panel door and flip the main breaker to OFF.
ELECTRIC PANEL - RESET BREAKER
ELECTRIC OUTLET - RESET GFCI
- Replace damaged blinds
- Tighten door knobs
- Replace lost keys
- If locked out, call/pay for locksmith services
- Replace light bulbs, standard size is 60-watt
- Replace smoke detector batteries, standard size is 9-volt
- If you have a standard air filter in your house, replace every 30 days
Exception: If you do not have a standard filter, you most likely have a media filter and Camillo will replace annually with a maintenance request
- Unclog minor backups caused by resident debris
- Replace damaged toilet seats and flush valves
- If cable lines are installed in additional rooms, bury the lines and secure them to the home
- Reset breakers
- Reset GFCI’s
- Tenants are responsible for setting & controlling their own sprinklers
- If sprinkler heads are damaged by the resident, repairs must be conducted by a professional service provider
- Mulch flowerbeds
- Weed flowerbeds
- Trim trees and shrubs
- Remove pet waste
- Accommodations for pets such as fence alterations (cover/fill gaps) is at the residents’ expense
- Periodic, preventative and extermination costs are at the resident’s expense