If your home is broken into, notify Camillo Properties immediately so the property can be secured. The lock/door will be replaced free-of-charge if a police report is supplied.
An emergency is considered a hazardous or dangerous issue that could endanger the welfare of the resident or damage the property itself if not addressed immediately. Below is a list of common emergencies:
- Plumbing leak inside the home causing an area to flood
- Entire house plumbing stoppage
- Without power
- (contact electric provider first to confirm there is not an interrupttion in service)
- Without potable water
- (contact your utility provider first to determine there is not an interruption in service)
- Without heat when the outside temperature is below 50°F
- Without air conditioning when the outside temperature is above 90°F
- Strong Smell of gas
*If you use the emergency service for a non-emergency event, you will be charged on your ledger for the services conducted. *
After you have called the emergency service provider, you are still required to submit a maintenance request on the tenant portal to document your service request.